- 3-4 weeks long-lasting adhesion. *When used with VETRO colour and Top Gel.
- No sanding or primer is required.
- Works excellent on natural nails as well as any enhancements. *Applying two coats when working on damaged or thin nails is recommended.
- Water-like texture. A minimal product is required for an application, and it will not add any thickness.
- Easy removal with gel nail removers and acetone. Soak time is 8 minutes.
How to Use
1. After shaping the natural nails, push up the cuticle line and remove any loose cuticle.
2. Remove dust with a nail brush.
3. Cleanse the nails with Nail Wipe or Isopropyl Alcohol.
4. Apply Base Max and cure.
5. Apply the second coat of Base Max, if necessary, and cure.
Base gel comparison
Base Max: No sanding base. Ideal when you don't want to add thickness; therefore a fantastic choice to use over enhancements. The very watery texture makes it easy to fill pocket-lifting spots as well.
Protect Clear Fuji: Requires sanding. Excellent for priming unsmooth natural nails. All-around base gel for soak-off and fill-in services.
Protect Clear Fuji EX: No sanding base. Perfect for fill-in services and for clients who handle water often.
Black Line base: Requires sanding. Brush on application cuts down the service time.