Cure Time: LED 20-40 sec, UV 60 sec. Made in Japan. HEMA Free, Vegan.
Base Fuji Clear has optimal adhesion and longevity with low acidity. High viscosity, which is ideal for filling in imperfections of the nail.
- Four weeks of long-lasting adhesion. *When used with VETRO colour and Top Gel.
- No primer is needed. *Sanding is required.
- Works excellent for fill service when using e-file.
- Ideal viscosity. It corrects minor irregularities of the natural nail plate without flowing to the skin.
- Easy removal with gel nail removers and acetone. Soak time is 8 minutes.
How to use
- After shaping the natural nails, remove the loose cuticle and perform sanding using a 180G file and sponge buffer or sanding band.
- Remove dust with a nail brush.
- Cleanse the nail plate with Nail Wipe or isopropyl alcohol.
- Apply protect clear Fuji and cure.
Base gel comparison
Base Max: No sanding base. Ideal when you don't want to add thickness; therefore a fantastic choice to use over enhancements. The very watery texture makes it easy to fill pocket-lifting spots as well.
Protect Clear Fuji: Requires sanding. Excellent for priming unsmooth natural nails. All-around base gel for soak-off and fill-in services.
Protect Clear Fuji EX: No sanding base. Perfect for fill-in services and for clients who handle water often.
Black Line base: Requires sanding. Brush on application cuts down the service time.